Decisions, Decisions, DecisionS
Each day we make choices because we are not programmed robots. Here a couple I thought of:
- Choose to open doors, not close them; build bridges, not burn them.
- Choose conflict, not combat
- Choose to forgive, not to hold grudges, especially when it comes to yourself.
- Choose to manage your day, and not vice versa
- Choose not to please "everyone", instead please the most important "ones".
- Choose to give the benefit of the doubt.
- Choose joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self control. They're called "fruits" for a reason.
- Choose when it's all "said and done" there was more "done than said".
- If asked to wait, Choose to wait patiently.
Enough for now. Share one of yours if you like.
In our times when it's easy to get caught up in what's not happening in our schools with our students, check out this school in NYC.
Tue, February 14, 2012
by Ron Beasley filed under